Energy Savings by CHCP Plants in the Hotel Sector
Environmental Management Consultants Ltd
Elli Court, 8 Ayias Elenis, PO Box 4559
CYPRUS 1510 Nicosia
Tel:+357 2 456607
Fax:+357 2 456665
Person in charge: Dr Ioannis P Glekas
Environmental Management Consultants(EMC) is an independent Cypriot firm of consult-ants and engineers, operating in Cyprus and internationally in the fields of environment, energy, and management systems. The main core of the company consists of professionals with many years of experience in their field, and incorporates high calibre external professionals to provide expertise in specific issues. Experience and know-how built up over the years enables the company to provide high quality services in a wide range of projects guaranteeing a multi dis-ciplinary approach tailored to meet client's requirements.
Since its foundation EMC has earned a strong reputation, both in Cyprus and abroad, for high standards of professionalism and dedicated team spirit. This is possible through the profes-sional approach and dedication of the company, working together with clients, supplying high quality, commercially sound and environmentally essential expertise.
The main areas of consultancy services EMC provides are :
- Energy Management and Planning
- Renewable Energies and Rational Use of Energy
- Environmental Impact Assessment Studies
- Environmental Audits / Risk Assessment Studies
- Environmental Economics Applications
- Development and Implementation of Environmental Management and Occupational Health and Safety Systems.
- Environmental Management Technologies for Domestic and Industrial Air Emissions, Waste Water and Solid Wastes
- Development and Implementation of projects for the management of natural resources
EMC's international involvement started since its foundation and has increased steadily over the last years. EMC is participating actively in a number of European Programmes in the fields of environment and energy either as prime contractor, co-ordinator, co-proposer, or as subcon-tractor for programmes Cyprus is not eligible to participate in.